Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steve Anderson Class

SethML3602

Indian Territory Practical Shooter's Club is happy to announce we will be hosting a Steve Anderson Class on Feb 17th. It is late notice i know but we still have 6 slots available. Here are some details:

Alright folks i know it is last minute but i had some people fall out of the class so i need to fill the slots. The class will be at Indian Territory Practical Shooter's Club in Duke, OK on 17FEB13. The range will supply all that is needed for the class(i.e. Props and targets) you will need to bring your shooting equipment(i.e. belt, holster, gun, mags, bullets) Round count is 500 Maximum. Here is what the class outline looks like:

Accuracy and Efficiency Live Fire Classes:

One day, $250 per shooter.

Classifier skills will be covered in dry fire only, live

fire will focus on field course skills

Class: Minimum 5 shooters, maximum 12.

Less than 8 shooters, I have to add actual travel expenses in there, and divide them out

between the shooters.

For 8 and up I'll cover the travel on my end.

Required props: 1 target and stand per shooter, 5 targets per shooter, 3 non falling steel

targets. 2-4 vision barriers.(Provided by Indian Territory)

If you need any more information please let me know I will update with the round count ASAP. Steve is a great teacher from what i hear and the class should be a BLAST! Come on out you can never learn to much about our sport.

If we do not get the required 8 shooters I will cover his travel if i have to. We currently have 4 slots filled so we only NEED 1 more person to have the class but i would like to fill it up.

Lunch will be provided for an extra $5 otherwise bring your own food. Water will be provided.

Email me with any questions @ w.r.seth.martin@gmail.com or Private message me on here.

Seth Martin