Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bolt Rifles at Piru and Pala 3Gun

Religious Shooter

In case there are Cali competitors here:

The MD's at Piru and Pala 3Gun have agreed to classify Precision Bolt Rifles (PBR) as legal Cali-Legal Division. If PBR/MOR shooters become regulars and become significant in # they are open to creating a new division.

With a MANUALY operated rifle (bolt, lever, pump, etc.) you can have:

- Regular Detachable Magazines (no bullet button required) with up to 10 rounds.

- Bipod

- One or Two Optics

and be in Cali-Legal division. In the past some of these features would put you in Open (bipod and two optics) and wouldn't allow you in Cali-Legal (no bullet button).

Cali-Legal semi-auto rifles stays the same --- can't have two optics, still need a bullet-button and can't use a bipod.

Pistol and shotgun requirements would remain the same --- the pistol used has to be Tactical legal but can only have up to ten rounds in the magazine and shotgun would be the same as a Tactical division shotgun.

You can get directions, more info, rules, etc. from their respective websites.

Pala is 2nd Sunday

http://www.lineadefu...atches/ncsa.php

Piru is 3rd Sunday

http://x3multigun.com/

I/we emailed the WEGC MD to see if they would get on board too.

Come out and shoot.

Edited by Religious Shooter

The PBR would be your only rifle for the match. You would still need a shotgun and a pistol.

It can be a new division if there are enough participants. But as of right now it isn't a new division.

Right now there are maybe 2-3 Cali-Legal division shooters at Pala. A lot of times there are zero Cali-Legal shooters at Piru. I didn't see a point in having another low-turnout division. So as of now they are including PBR/MOR shooters with the existing Cali-Legal shooters.

Frankly if you know who passes the laws that they want... this is the future of three gun in California and maybe the rest of the country..

I got it, thanks.

I never cared for the name of that division. I'm always Cali-legal ;) Maybe Cali-10, but anyway it sounds cool. Lets hope it's not our only option. I'd definitely go to just putting one rifle round on each cardboard, lol.

Thanks for putting this out there

Kevin