Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Solution Reached - Soap Box Safely Put Away

Rhodie

Outsydlooknin75,

I think I will give your suggestion a try and give it a few love taps.

I would not expect them to replace a scope that I've had for months or years. But, for a scope that is brand new, I figured it was not an absurd request. Then again, I have been wrong before and I am most likely going to be wrong again.

If I do beat it into submission, I will be ecstatic!!!

Outsydlooknin75,

I think I will give your suggestion a try and give it a few love taps.

I would not expect them to replace a scope that I've had for months or years. But, for a scope that is brand new, I figured it was not an absurd request. Then again, I have been wrong before and I am most likely going to be wrong again.

If I do beat it into submission, I will be ecstatic!!!

From what I can see of it, its just a piece of trash in the scope itself that came loose.

USOptics has said to smack their scopes on phone books to knock a spec of trash off a lense. Little things happen that can't be controlled all the time.

I do agree that if it has to be sent back that it should be covered by the manufacturer. In the mean time try smacking it on the phone book and call the retailer you purchased from, ask them if they have another one in stock and can send you a call tag for the one you have and send you a replacement ....if they send a call tag they will know when you send the scope back and at that time could ship the new one so you are only sans scope for a couple days.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2