Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XDM Base Pads

DP Tool-less XDM 140mm Base Pads are finished, silver are ready to ship. Black are at annodizing so give us afew days on them.

I think you'll like them, they add 3 to 4 rounds in 9mm and 40S&W. I got 20 40's in my mags, but all mags arn't created equal.

Thanks for your patience and your support.

Again Thanks, Dave Dawson

P.S. I'm on to XDM Ice Mag Wells

Edited by dawsonprecision

DP Tool-less XDM 140mm Base Pads are finished, silver are ready to ship. Black are at annodizing so give us afew days on them.

I think you'll like them, they add 3 to 4 rounds in 9mm and 40S&W. I got 20 40's in my mags, but all mags arn't created equal.

damnit, i'm calling the number now but got a vm. I'll email.

Any idea when the black ones will be ready? I ordered first thing Monday morning when I saw this thread, just got an email that they are on backorder. I'm guessing it just means they arent ready quite yet

Edited by Beers78n9

Congrats! Any for .45ACP?

How about an XD-m .45 magwell?

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea when the black ones will be ready? I ordered first thing Monday morning when I saw this thread, just got an email that they are on backorder. I'm guessing it just means they arent ready quite yet

The Black ones are in stock and ready to ship.

The magwell is progressing.

Edited by dawsonprecision

I received mine yesterday. I like it. High quality. Great price, but i was only allowed to add +3 rounds into my 9mm XDm. i was hoping for 3-5+ rounds. I'll take it, due to ease of use. But 4-5+ would have been better.

Edited by Beers78n9

• 2 weeks later...