Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I call this the big and tall ghost holster mod

Mat Price

If you are like me and have just a little extra to get around on the draw I come up with this mod. Hopefully in the very near future i wont need this mod anymore but for right now lol i do.

this mod puts the gun just s little bit furthor away from the body.

I used some delerin bar stock but you can use steel or aluminium whatever.

What i did was cut a piece and drilled it to fit the top hanger adapter

IMG_0044.jpg

I figured what the heck I drilled an extra hole to give a bit more of height adjustment

then just got some longer bolts and bang fat man ghost holster

IMG_0043.jpg

I dont use the little disk but if you want to all you have to do is get a bit longer bolt

IMG_0047.jpg

even canted out it probably would still conform to the rules. But i am sure i am going to have to pull it in some.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

yeah once I cant it back more level it will easily pass. the only reason i have it kicked out that far now is because I needed more room away from my body. also I have a gogun racer peddel on it that will easily make up the extra. That does count as "the handgun" I would assume.

after straightening the holster and taking out the outward cant I got 2.75 inches to the center of the trigger guard and giving a generous inner belt measurement. When i get my gun back in tomorrow I will give it a final check but i am sure its going ot be fine!

IMG_0052.jpg

Edited by Mat Price