Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Byron's log

h4444

Two stages from Thursday's match.

Gotta thank the guys at Bud's for letting us play with the M249.

The new Limited gun in running great. In 3 matches with it so far, I have had ZERO mikes, only something like 4 Deltas and the more I tinker with it and my ammo the better it has been running.

In the Indiana footage above, the ammo I'm running is like a 193 power factor, I've toned that down a bit and am running something a little more tame, the gun really flattened out.

I'm diggin' the 6 inch.

• 4 months later...

I haven't posted in a long time. 2013 has been a BEAST of a year with work travel. Anyway, I have gotten some shooting in.

Here's a few stages from recent matchs,,,,these are some of my favorites since my comeback started about a year ago. I think I'm back to about where I was before I left the game. I may actually shoot a bit faster and be a little more efficient, which I think makes up for my failing mobility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTf4Eb1sX8U

Edited by h4444

• 3 weeks later...

Things I've noticed over the last few weeks since I haven't been traveling as much over the last month.

I think my actual shooting is back to about what it was before I left the sport for my 7 year hiatus.

Things seemed to have smoothed out a lot, I think I may be a bit more efficient, and though they are still an area of focus me entries/exits are better than they used to be, my accuracy and consistency is coming back, but damn I move slow compared to 8 or 9 years ago.

Still love the game, wish I could shoot more bigger matches, but it is, what it is for the time being. My Thursday night shoots are like my little super bowl. LOL....

• 2 months later...

Update....

Recently shot a special classifier match, if I did my math right and assuming classifiercalc.com is correct, I may be moving to A class in production. I don't have any vids of that match, but I did shoot my first GM level classifier. Shot Razor's edge 0 down in 5.35 for a 99.812%

Here's a vid from a recent Gun Warehouse match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WItTvYQ7jDo&feature=youtu.be