Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 grips

Mikethor

well went to replace my 1911 grips as have the thin Ergo XT grips on the Sig. Contacted the big players and no help at all, at least Hogue replied to say they had none that fit , some of the others never replied.

Stumbled across the name Larry Davidson - holy smoke this guy's service is amazing, have since ordered some custom thick Grenade Punisher Grips with a groove for my thumb to access the mag release. Highly recommend this guy if you want some grips.

How long did he take to ship? I heard he's a bit behind...

I bought my first set from him a few years ago to dress up a springfield GI. The grips were too nice for the gun, so traded that in for a Kimber. Then sold that to buy and compete with a Baer. My gun has changed, but the Horned Lizard grips have not

well went to replace my 1911 grips as have the thin Ergo XT grips on the Sig. Contacted the big players and no help at all, at least Hogue replied to say they had none that fit , some of the others never replied.

Stumbled across the name Larry Davidson - holy smoke this guy's service is amazing, have since ordered some custom thick Grenade Punisher Grips with a groove for my thumb to access the mag release. Highly recommend this guy if you want some grips.

Glad you got some good service. The funny thing is the moron at hogue telling you they have no grips for a 1911. They make grips for SIG 1911s (OEM). They should stick to fat rubber finger groove grips...

Edited by fastluck13