Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from NY

Solscud007

My friends from the NWRA recommended this site.

I have begun shooting in local matches held by the NWRA and joined the NWRA club. I started my firearm interests when I was living in Pittsburgh, PA. I have a KRISS Vector Carbine and recently finished building my Dissapator PSA AR-15 and got myself a Keltec shotgun. Im looking to find places where I can shoot them. Not boring stagnant ranges but interactive targets that require movement.

I have yet to get me Pistol License so no pistol shooting for me. Which is sad since I really suck at pistol. Oh well. I am having a blast shooting my KRISS at local pistol matches and look forward to utilizing the KSG in action shotgun matches.

Hey, solscud, welcome to the Forums. Which part of NY are you from? I'm going to be moving to NYC in the fall and I'm gonna need to look for a place outside the city to shoot, maybe you can recommend a few.

Hey, solscud, welcome to the Forums. Which part of NY are you from? I'm going to be moving to NYC in the fall and I'm gonna need to look for a place outside the city to shoot, maybe you can recommend a few.

You're going to want to research NYC gun laws very carefully. If you have a collection of guns it will be a long and expensive process to get licenses for all of them. Consider the surrounding counties.

My friends from the NWRA recommended this site.

I have begun shooting in local matches held by the NWRA and joined the NWRA club. I started my firearm interests when I was living in Pittsburgh, PA. I have a KRISS Vector Carbine and recently finished building my Dissapator PSA AR-15 and got myself a Keltec shotgun. Im looking to find places where I can shoot them. Not boring stagnant ranges but interactive targets that require movement.

I have yet to get me Pistol License so no pistol shooting for me. Which is sad since I really suck at pistol. Oh well. I am having a blast shooting my KRISS at local pistol matches and look forward to utilizing the KSG in action shotgun matches.

Welcome. I'm in Rockland too. Just shot the West Point 2-gun match last weekend. Go up to the clerks office and get that pistol permit in. It'll take 4-6 months, so best to go get the process started.

Welcome. I'm in Rockland too. Just shot the West Point 2-gun match last weekend. Go up to the clerks office and get that pistol permit in. It'll take 4-6 months, so best to go get the process started.

Sweet, I didn't know about the 2 gun match. My friends went though. You might have seen them.