Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

7 Stage USPSA Match this Sunday, Blakely GA

All,

AIM's second USPSA match of the year will be this Sunday, sign-up 9:00-9:45, shooting by 10:00. I have 4 long courses of fire planned (30-32rds each), 1 medium course of fire (24rds), and 2 short standards stages, one of which is classifier CM99-22. You will shoot the classifier immediately after the other standards stage, holstering hot and stepping over the the next box (gives you a little warm-up before the one that counts). So, yes, we will have 7 stages, but they should flow fairly quick.

Stage 2 from the other week's 3 Gun match is still in place (the shotgun only stage in bay 1). Saturday morning I will be turning that stage into a 30+ round pistol stage (for anyone interested in coming out and practicing on Saturday). The stage will not be used for the match. If you are new to the sport, or just want to run a good stage a few times for some practice, it will be set up and ready to go.

Tonight I will send out stage diagrams, I had an issue this week with my "trial" period for Windows/.PowerPoint expiring, and had to break out my old laptop in order to finish stages. A few weren't saved. I hope to see all of you out there, and if Easter plans force you to come out later, let me know ahead of time and we'll get you shot through later in the day.

My 11yr stint in the military is finally over, and this week I am wrapping up some physicals and admin suff with the VA in the Columbus area. Starting this weekend, I will be working in Blakely(AIM) full time. That means I'll have plenty of time/resources to make each match we host well worth your trip. And as always, no teardown required, so once all the squads are complete, shooters are welcome to get additional practice on any of the stages they choose.

Thanks everyone- I hope to see all of our usual shooters on Sunday. - Dustin R.

Edited by Rademacher