Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

El Paso shotgun match 31 MAR 12

ALCON,

We will be shooting a big shotgun match out here in far west texas at the Ft Bliss rod and gun 31 March 2012. Looking to put together 100-125 rds, 4-5 stages all steel/ frang targets. Three clubs are getting together to get this thing together so come out an play. 15.00, plenty of room for all to come and play. Set up 0800, shoot at 0900-1200 or 1300 31 March 2012 IMG rules; no steel shot. bring 125 bird and 15 slugs and you will have more than enough. More information to follow; check us out on the web: Ft Bliss IDPA on yahoo groups.

jonathan

• 1 month later...

ALCON,

I am happy to announce that the first annual borderland smoothbore shotgun festival was a success. I am leaving the area but I am confident that another brave soul will pick up and carry the colors. We shot five stages and a total of over 100 rounds of shotgun. This was a collaborative effort from three of the local clubs with shooters traveling up to two hours to shoot.

Future plans include more prizes for places as well as some give always for shooters. At end state for this match we would like a 8-10 stage over two days match and make a big event out of it.