Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dot + Comp on 75B slide

dcloudy777

Okay, I went and put a few rounds through my stock CZ75B top end on my SP01 Shadow frame, so I know it works. I want to do a mild "Open-like" top half to shoot open 3-gun (9mm minor). The dot is pretty easy, the Leupold Deltapoint comes with a mount for the CZ. What about a comp? Has anyone here put a comp/brake on a standard CZ75 barrel? What is the easiest way for me to do this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

DanO

I made my own, because 1/2" thread is only you can make on CZ 9mm barrel. (I made 1/2-28 thread)

I will add link to my photobucket album where are several pictures of my CZ75 open project, but i can´t do it yet.

I think if someone started offering that service they could find quite a few of us interested. Did you thread the factory barrel and fit the cone to that?

I made my own, because 1/2" thread is only you can make on CZ 9mm barrel. (I made 1/2-28 thread)

I will add link to my photobucket album where are several pictures of my CZ75 open project, but i can´t do it yet.

I think if someone started offering that service they could find quite a few of us interested. Did you thread the factory barrel and fit the cone to that?

Yes, that is how i made it.

• 3 weeks later...