Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mike Seeklander course in central florida

Nimitz

On 12/13 Jan 2012 Mike Seeklander will be coming to the Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club in central Florida to teach his "Your Competitive Handgun Training Program" class. In addition he has agreed to stay for our regular USPSA action pistol match on the 14th & personally coach all students during the match. The match director has agreed to allow all students to be on one squad so Mike can stay with them throughout the competition.

At the moment the course is only open to PMRPC members but on 28 Dec it will be open to anyone who is interested. Therefore, starting today I will be carrying a waiting list for any non-member who would like to attend and on 28 Dec I will start contacting folks on the list in the order I received their e-mail request to be put on the list. We only have 4 slots left but I still need at least 2 more students to reach the class minimum to hold the class.

If you are interested in having your name added to the wait list or would like more info please PM me and I'll send your the course flyer & description. Class is $395 + the cost of his training book (at a 25% discount) and is two 8 hr days on the range + 2 hrs of classroom the night before the first range day + the competition day (match entry fee is $15). You'll need to povide your own ammo (~ 1000 rds).

Ken V

PMRPC host course coordinator