Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie from west central MN

Shooter115

Hey everyone. Been lurking here for a few years and finally got off the pot and get registered.

I live in Morris, MN and am the secretary of the Morris Rifle Club and chairman of our local FONRA Chapter. Just about every weapon I own is some sort of home brewed concoction. I've also build a couple dozen AR's and several high end 10/22 clones. I'm also an avid reloader.

I'm trying to get a 3-gun event going in my area, as there is nothing for events within 100 miles of here. Had our first shoot this fall, but fell way short on competitors. I'm not giving up yet I'm going to keep grinding at least for one more year to try and get the ball rolling. This seemed like a great place to get info and advice on how to get a successful event going. I'm also pretty new to the game myself so I'm also in it for the education.

Thanks all....Look forward to chattin with ya

Thanks Dover,

I'm actually planning on doing more traveling this year to hit some of the in state shoots. I just really want to get something going at my home range. We have a great area to work with and nobody hosts a 3 Gun anywhere within 100 miles of here(probably 300 miles in any of the other three directions). If I have it my way we'll be hosting a national event in 5 years.....yea it a long shot.