Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Life of Agony

sirveyr

I was cleaning out some boxes of my "college stuff" and I came across a bunch of cassettes. This record was mixed in with a bunch of bootlegs and demo tapes. Ahhh...I remember stage diving to this stuff like it was yesterday. Hmmmm...now I just need to find that cassette player. :unsure:

Edited by sirveyr

That is one of many reasons. :blush:

I earned that name back in college while working security at some questionable drinking establishments and other places that may have employed some single moms that enjoyed swinging on poles. I wasn't the biggest bouncer walking the floor/stage, so I had developed some "unique" ways to deal with unruly patrons. Think WWF meets Spetsnaz meets Tasmanian Devil.

"What's that Officer?" "Oh...yeah...he's fine. He just slipped in the bathroom and hit his face on the urinal...seven times."

"I'm not sure how my glove got stuck in his mouth?"

"Huh? I guess that you can bend a Mag Light."

:rolleyes:

Huge fan here of LOA.

I was extremely shocked to say the least when i found out that Keith Caputo (lead signer) was going to through gender reassignment surgery.

here is his/her facebook page with some pics https://www.facebook.com/keithminacaputo?sk=photos

Regardless does not change the fact that the band made some great music and his voice was very powerful.