Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Old Glock 27 Today

bolling

Just picked up my December of 1995 Glock 27 today. I called Glock to see what year it was and he said 12/1995. I ask when they actually made the first one and he said 7/1995 so mine is almost as old as you can get. I know they upgraded the RSA in 2000 and ask him how I could tell if I had the old one and he said you couldn't tell but if I were to ever have trouble with it he would send me a new one. He also said that there is no record of mine being sent in. I also ask if my new 17L needed the upgrade to my 336 ejector beings mine does have weak and eratic ejection and he said yes I could send it in and that he would email me the procedure but I haven't received the email yet. My 17L did not send any at me today but they were still pretty weak.

The Glock 27 shot fantastic and threw the brass far to the right even with WWB 180. My wife who has never shot one of my pistols shot it and it performed perfectly for her also. It seems very accurate if I do my part and the 40 wasn't as bad as I thought although I am going to get a conversion to 9mm for it also. It came in the original box which stated it came with adjustable sights and a 5# trigger. The previous owner had installed a couple of pinky finger extensions +0 but I have not decided if I like it with or without yet. I did order a TalonGrips for it and my 17L but they haven't came yet. If you can't tell I am very happy with both my Glocks and wish I would have tried one sooner.

post-34095-0-64609200-1317167615_thumb.j

post-34095-0-56913400-1317167628_thumb.j

All of teh original "Baby" Glocks came with adjustable sights. The adjustable target sights were needed to get enough import points, so BATF would allow them to be imported. when they arrivede in Georgis, the target sights were removed and sent back to Austria. I heard the rep tell somebody that if they could get the frequentflier miles for all the sets of sights that were flown back and forth, they'd never have to pay for planefare again.

All of teh original "Baby" Glocks came with adjustable sights. The adjustable target sights were needed to get enough import points, so BATF would allow them to be imported. when they arrivede in Georgis, the target sights were removed and sent back to Austria. I heard the rep tell somebody that if they could get the frequentflier miles for all the sets of sights that were flown back and forth, they'd never have to pay for planefare again.

This one still has the adjustable sights on it.