Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ok give me some help here

Mat Price

We also had a 39 round stage so they Re not to crazy stiff on the rule book

The 32 round limit is for Level II and up.

I kinda figured because it looked like stage 1 was illegal as well if that was a mandatory reload between the target arrays.

But I am more concerned with things I can get better on.

For the very last stage, your reload looked very smooth and with minimal extra movement, but in the previous stages it seemed like you had some kind of hesitation to get started, and looked like you had extra movement in there.

For stage 2, I'm wondering why you planned your reload after shooting the targets on top of each other, but before the two side by side targets. I would have done a reload right after the trio of poppers, but I wasn't there to see what the angles where and what was available when.

For stage 3, I would have shot the distant targets first, and hit the close targets while retreating and getting into the next shooting position.

Good job sticking with it and dealing with the malfunction at the end of stage 1.

Thanks.for the reload on 2 that was the first stage with the back up I wasnt 100% sure on the cmore zero so I wanted a fresh mag just in case it took more than 3 rounds. My red gun is picky about light springs I put a 8lb spring in it and I should have changed before this match. I was installing a spring when a bur kinda locked the slide.

Yeah I debated about doing that on 3