Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9/11 Shotgun match Brighton, MI

Livingston Gun Club in Brighton, MI is hosting a tactical shotgun match on 11 September. This is the third and last LGC shotgun match for 2011.

The first two were very well received. This one will be even better. We're hoping to have a WTC/911 theme but that will depend on how much setup help we get.

Round count will be between 80 and 120, all bird shot. Registration opens 0900. Ranges hot at 1000. Lunch is available for a modest fee.

Map/directions on the LGC web site. Contact me for details.

Edited by Gary Johnson

Had to make it the same weekend as the Ozark Match... :(

What are your thoughts on doing a fall/winter shotgun match?

We've talked about squeezing in a Fall match but the crew is wiped out from handgun/multigun/shotgun/NRA/GSSF/hunter safety and so on.

I'd love to do a Winter match but the host club has lost most of its cold weather enthusiasts. I'll ask around and post here if there's interest.

Had to make it the same weekend as the Ozark Match... :(

What are your thoughts on doing a fall/winter shotgun match?

We've talked about squeezing in a Fall match but the crew is wiped out from handgun/multigun/shotgun/NRA/GSSF/hunter safety and so on.

I'd love to do a Winter match but the host club has lost most of its cold weather enthusiasts. I'll ask around and post here if there's interest.

ive made all LGC three gun matches, only one shotgun this year due to vacation and now ozarks. would love to attend a winter match. Shooting dies in MI in winter. Others I shoot with would attend.

I'am with Chip. These matches are very fun and challenging. I'am bummed that I'm missing this match due to Ozark. Winter matches would be awesome every other month even. I know its cold,but I think it'd be worth it :)

Edited by fueddy

Unfortunately that is the case. When we got to the range everything was under water and the forecast is for more rain. We started setting up but wound up spending the day cleaning up and repairing props. The bays are a mess.

There was some talk about re-scheduling for November. If that happens I will start a new thread or update this one. Sorry for the late notice. Just got home a little while ago.

i just saw on mgo that this match has been canceled,anyone else see or hear this,