Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Gear & Ammo holders

:D The best thingy I have found that beats a belt with stuff all the way around you and still dropping stuff running from firing to firing stage is the "Assualt Vest" as some call it. Both myself and my better half shoot IPSC 3-gun and other forums with 3 guns and have found the vest, especially with the mest for summer shooting to be the most practical. Right nor, Clearview Investments, IOnc as seen ion shgotgun news has them on sale for $59.99 for the generation 2 Tactical Solutions Vest. It comer with 6 rifle mag pouches, 3 pistol mag pouches, a holster, positionable anywhere you want it, cell pouch, map pouch and several others that we sue fro our shotgun fodder in 3 gun. It also comes with a nice web belt that has 2 more pistol mag pouches and it connects to the vest by velcro/snap loops. One size fits all, My 125 lb wife wears hers small as it gets and I (235lbs) wear mine bout halfway outward adjusted. comes in Sand, OD, Black and camo colors.ck them out at www. clearviewinvest.com :ph34r: