Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

22 conversion?

jayd

It will work but most of the Kadet kits need just a little bit of fitting. It really isn't a big deal just takes a minute with a file. I'm sure Lloyd would do it for you if you were nervous about it though. You file the Kadet top end and not your frame. The instructions included were easy to follow and it makes for a good fit.

It will work but most of the Kadet kits need just a little bit of fitting. It really isn't a big deal just takes a minute with a file. I'm sure Lloyd would do it for you if you were nervous about it though. You file the Kadet top end and not your frame. The instructions included were easy to follow and it makes for a good fit.

Thanks Whit!

Note that if you are running a lighter mainspring, you will have issues igniting .22LR.

I can't run my Kadet on my Shadow because it just won't set them off. I went back up to a 15# in my 75B and it is reasonably reliable with the Kadet; you probably need at least a 16# mainspring to run a Kadet at 100% (or as close to 100% as you can get with a rimfire).

Note that if you are running a lighter mainspring, you will have issues igniting .22LR.

I can't run my Kadet on my Shadow because it just won't set them off. I went back up to a 15# in my 75B and it is reasonably reliable with the Kadet; you probably need at least a 16# mainspring to run a Kadet at 100% (or as close to 100% as you can get with a rimfire).

Ahh,

Thanks for the heads up

I'll put it on my SP01 (that has a 15lbs spring) instead of my Shadow