Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock in new Front Sight

twister

I was just looking at my new Front Sight magazine and saw the Glock in Glockworx ad,and would like to know if anyone knew the price on this gun. I've tried several times to contact Glockworx, and I can't get through. Any help on this would be appreciated, Dave

I've gotten through every time I called and have always had prompt replies to e-mails. Anyways, they did some slide machining for me, and I was very pleased with how it turned out. Turn around time was about a week and the price quoted was slightly lower than what is listed on their website.

Their prices for refinishing are outrageous (IMHO), so I got that done somewhere else... they also quoted a 6-week turn around on refinishing.

To answer your question, I have no idea how much that pistol costs. :)

Good luck!

-Randy

Are you not getting to a voicemail system or anything? The main line should get you to the option to select sales, tech, or whatever other departments. The number I used was 310-230-5135. "info@glockworx.com" also worked for me. All of this was current as of April 2011, so unless something happened recently...

Mr. Ray Wong did my quote. "raywong@glockworx.com"

Good luck!

-Randy