Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Benefit Match - Miami Rifle & Pistol -Cincinnati

Saturday Steel for 4/9/2011

« on: April 03, 2011, 05:57:13 PM »

Steel Shooters

Folks,

Our club is hosting a special Steel match this Saturday. Below are the details.

Saturday 4/9, we will be having the Benefit Match for Harper Wilfert. Harper is battling Leukemia and we wish to help out the family with donating all proceeds from Saturday Steel. There will be no payouts given but I will do all the scoring as usual. I want to get started

shooting by 12 noon sharp. I anticipate a very good turnout and want to get going ASAP.

I can use all the help I can get in setting up and running the stages.

The round count will be 78 rounds for the main match. There will be a side match. Shot Gun and Carbine rifle of handgun calibers only. Not exact of Dales plans yet on that so just bring a bunch of ammo. 50 shotgun and 50 for rifle should be good.

We will be having a garage sale per say of stuff that you would like to donate and someone could buy that will go directly into a bucket. Brass, bullets, powder anything that you may have lying around that will turn a buck or 2. You price it. we will have an area set aside at the far end of the pistol range set up for all of that.

I know I am probably forgetting pertinent info but if it rings my bell I will pass it along.

I am expecting new people who have never shot Steel before so lets put out our best foot and show them the ropes.

Folks shooting the Side Match and Main Match, remember to check chambers before

leaving your residence. I don't need anyone popping out a 12 gauge cartridge at the loading table. This it not a good thing to do. Leave your long guns in there cases or upon pulling out of your vehicle going to the safe handling area and opening the actions.

Thanks

See You Saturday

Dave

Edited by E K