Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Red Neck Tactical 3 Gun Class

Jesse Tischauser

I am not sure if this is the right place or not so please move it if not.

I thought I would give you guys a heads up on a 3 gun class in the Oklahoma City area. Dates are April 23-24. Instructors are Kurt Miller and Trapr Swonson. Click below for more info.

Red Neck Tactical 3 Gun Class In OKC.

Edited by jtischauser

Hmmm. I know this is probably more geared toward beginners, but in your opinion how beneficial would it be to somebody a little more experienced. Not that I consider myself an expert by any means...

Edited by usp45ss

Hmmm. I know this is probably more geared toward beginners, but in your opinion how beneficial would it be to somebody a little more experienced. Not that I consider myself an expert by any means...

I took this class right before my first match two years ago. It was a tremendous help! I would be taking this one again since I need polishing at this point but I have to work.

I think you will learn quite a bit even at your level. Kurt and Trapr are great teachers as well as great shooters. I think it will help you having their experienced eyes watching you and helping you find and fix your weak spots. To get to the next level which for you is the top you need those edges smoothed out like these two have already done. It takes time to run different things through a timer to find out what is faster. These veterans can help educate you on the right way the first time around.

That's my take on you taking this class. I would rather you not take the class though because the knowledge you will learn will make it very difficult for me to catch you this season. ;)

You might PM Kurt as he did mention some individual rifle adn/or shotgun classes in the future too. He could tell you better what the curriculum will be and who it will be most beneficial to. I am only going off what I learned when I took the class and trying to help get more people involved with 3 gun by getting the word out about great classes like this.