Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I go to school in Lynchburg, VA. Are there any matches (monthly, annual or 1 time) closer than the Blackwater Shooters matches in Moyock NC? Im a senior and will most likely only be here til may, but it would be nice to fill my semester with matches. Thanks!

Cavalier Rifle and Pistol CLub has a monthly 3-gun. They are located just west of Richmond. Joe Fallis runs these matches and they are always a good time. Summit Point Action Shooters is another that has 3-gun matches as well. They are located in WV just outside of Winchester, Va. The company I work for International Training Inc is having a match in April. However it's not a 3-gun, but will have some stages with rifles or shotguns that are provided. Here is the link. www.itiwsi.com Click on the blog or special events. Hope this helped.

Robbie

Robbie is right,

Joe does put on a great match at Cavalier he also holds a match at Blackcreek witch is located out around the airport. At Cavalier we can shoot from 3 yards all the way out to 500

Robbie is right,

Joe does put on a great match at Cavalier he also holds a match at Blackcreek witch is located out around the airport. At Cavalier we can shoot from 3 yards all the way out to 500

Oops! I forgot all about Blackcreek, they put on a fun steel match every second Saturday of every month as well.

Rowan County Wildlife Club in Salisbury NC will be 3 gunning in April and Nov on the 2nd Sat. You can check out www.ncsection.org for more info on stuff there and other matches in NC. I don't know how far you are from Mebane, but they will start shooting 3g, I believe in March, but you will have to check with them for details.

I go to school in Lynchburg, VA. Are there any matches (monthly, annual or 1 time) closer than the Blackwater Shooters matches in Moyock NC? Im a senior and will most likely only be here til may, but it would be nice to fill my semester with matches. Thanks!

have you been to our match in Moyock?

have you been to our match in Moyock?

Yeah i love those matches, they are just a bit distant, 4+ hours

• 2 weeks later...

Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club - http://www.roanokerifle.com/?page_id=86

According to their calendar, their next match is this Saturday.

NICE! Have you been to a match here before?

No I haven't. Would like to one day.

Called the guy for more info, turns out its not actually a multigun match, just a pistol match. bummer

Edited by ZombieKiller