Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Customer Service From These Companies

gng4life

Hello All,

I just wanted to make a comment about the great customer service I've received in the last few months. In todays climate, it's even more important to get more "bang for your buck" and these companies delivered...and did it well!

UniqueTek - Made an order and they accidentally put the wrong D-Lead soap in the box. I called them up and the nice lady on the other end promptly put a new one in the mail, didn't even ask for shipping or anything. I will be ordering more products from them!!

Jard Inc - I have a 10/22 trigger unit and while at a match (doesn't it always happen there?), the hammer broke. I sent them an email, they responded to send it in. About 10 days later, I had a brand new unit in my mailbox. Again, not even asked to pay shipping - they just sent it ASAP. Now I will be getting an AR trigger from them soon.

Double Alpha (Saul Kirsch) - I sent an email to them asking about the 625 block insert for the Race Master. Saul responds within minutes and gives me a bunch of information. I ordered it from CED and had it in a few days - worked perfectly with my 627. Thanks Saul and CED!

Dillon Precision - This goes without saying, Mike Dillon has the best warranty in the business. After 19 years of reloading, finally something broke on my powder hopper. I called up, the tech knew exactly what I was talking about from the lame description I gave and I had it in the mailbox after four days, amazing!! Looking at a 1050 now :)

Palmetto Arms LLC - My gunsmith, Chester Cox, is awesome! I just want to say what great service, products, and turn-around times he has. If anyone needs his contact info, PM me and I'll get it to you.

Well, that's all for now. I just want everyone to know what great experiences I've had and I hope you all will spend your money with them. Let's all support the ones who support us and give us great customer service!

Thanks...Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by gng4life