Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

glock 34 lone wolf slide in limited

Mat Price

I know that the lone wolf slide is not allowed in production although most local clubs will rarely say anything about it but it would never fly in a major event. would it be legal in limited. Its all I have to shoot right now and if i ever get called on it at a local shoot could i shoot limited with it or would i have to go to open ?

I know that the lone wolf slide is not allowed in production although most local clubs will rarely say anything about it but it would never fly in a major event. would it be legal in limited. Its all I have to shoot right now and if i ever get called on it at a local shoot could i shoot limited with it or would i have to go to open ?

If you declare Production, and someone at the match notices it, you're going to get moved to Open. Yes, it would be legal in Limited, but that's not how the penalty works. You're better off just getting some mag extensions and shooting Limited with it. R,

cool thanks! I dont mind shooting limited with it. I could shoot limited 10 and then not even worry with mag extensions... although I could also get some +5 base pads and shoot all alpha!!!! yeah thats what i will do shoot all alpha to make up for the minor scoring disadvantage lol!

at the moment I am hunting a 34 to shoot production but it would be fun to shoot limited also.

Edited by Mat Price