Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

thought i would share my new loading bench set up

Mat Price

I bring to you the ultimate man work/reloading bench! Constructed with a 2x4 pine frame using stringer fasteners and a solid 2x6 bench top with peg board back and 3/4 upper shelf and 4 foot work lamp. this thing is 8 feet wide and 32 inches deep.

Cool extra features.

Bose sound system integrated in shelf's

Lap top stand and under bench printer for charting loads, ballistics ect...

But the best part with can't be seen is the 2x6 frame behind the peg board witch just happens to fit a wall mount for 18 inch flat screen TV thats right Bose sound and 18 inch LED screen right on the peg board. This screen attaches nicely to a tower computer that has built in sat/tv tuner dvr.

45698_422240134374_525799374_4477768_1045980_n.jpg

40201_422180884374_525799374_4476263_7021784_n.jpg

bench photos

Edited by Mat Price

I am green with envy. You have inspired me!!! I am going to move Eddie's cage (Ball Python) to the other side of room. Actually.... need to get a bigger one or construct one. And that leaves me about 10ft of brick wall to attach to.... Just built a bench when I built my man-room, but looks like I have way outgrown it already. And like I said.... I'm have bench envy. lol

Current Bench...

I am green with envy. You have inspired me!!! I am going to move Eddie's cage (Ball Python) to the other side of room. Actually.... need to get a bigger one or construct one. And that leaves me about 10ft of brick wall to attach to.... Just built a bench when I built my man-room, but looks like I have way outgrown it already. And like I said.... I'm have bench envy. lol

Current Bench...

Thanks man it took me about 4 hours to finish and even with the 2x6 top everything was less than 200 bucks. BTW if eddie has reached his adult length he might be more comfortable in a 55 gal. Or a 5x3 with a glass front. they are real easy to make. The one thing I need to add looking at yours is a fridge!