Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Here's my 2nd match

Ok. So heres my second match. Im the dude in the green shirt and my buddy is in the blue shirt. Please feel free to critique my shooting and heckle as neccesary. BTW, Dont pay any attention to my friends commentary on the last stage.... I was trying to be as safe as possible. Hope you guys enjoy watching me clear jams from my blaster. Last friggin time I use plated ammo.

Ok. So heres my second match. Im the dude in the green shirt and my buddy is in the blue shirt. Please feel free to critique my shooting and heckle as neccesary. BTW, Dont pay any attention to my friends commentary on the last stage.... I was trying to be as safe as possible. Hope you guys enjoy watching me clear jams from my blaster. Last friggin time I use plated ammo.

WHAT is that crazy white stuff on the hill, is that some sort of nuclear sand? :goof:

I know you must know this by now but your life will never be the same. If you're like me you now have a habit worse than crack but the good thing is your teeth will stay nice and pretty :)

Very nice job and keep the videos coming. Hope you can figure out what's up with that white stuff though, that is making me really nervous. lol

Edited by Cultldr

That 'white' stuff is called snow. Here in Utah we have all 4 seasons. Where as in, say, Texas there's only 2 (hot and a lot hotter). :roflol:

Joking aside, thanks for the reply. Yeah I really do enjoy every aspect of this sport (well maybe not the malfunctions). Hopefully the more I do it the better Ill get.

That 'white' stuff is called snow. Here in Utah we have all 4 seasons. Where as in, say, Texas there's only 2 (hot and a lot hotter). :roflol:

Joking aside, thanks for the reply. Yeah I really do enjoy every aspect of this sport (well maybe not the malfunctions). Hopefully the more I do it the better Ill get.

:) Yes sir! We have two summers which is cool, Summer and Super Summer lol

You will be amazed at the progress. You will get better and if you dry fire it will just help all the way around. But the best thing is you're safe and that's the most important part. Everything else will fall into place and the more you put into it, the more you'll get in return. The people in this sport are so nice and helpful as you probably have already witnessed.

Also his comment at the end, well I know I would do the same for my friend lol