Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Strong Mount

This may sound like a strange question to most of you but I've got a question about the Dillon Strong Mount. I did a search and came up empty so I figured I would post it.

I am looking for the foot print dimension for a strong mount. I would like to know the distance from the left side edge to the right side edge for the strong mount for a RL 550b? I order the press from Brian and added the "As It Should Be" package also. I am setting up my new bench and I am adding a section of angle iron to the front edge and want to make sure I have a piece that is long enough.

Thanks for the help!!

Steve

This may sound like a strange question to most of you but I've got a question about the Dillon Strong Mount. I did a search and came up empty so I figured I would post it.

I am looking for the foot print dimension for a strong mount. I would like to know the distance from the left side edge to the right side edge for the strong mount for a RL 550b? I order the press from Brian and added the "As It Should Be" package also. I am setting up my new bench and I am adding a section of angle iron to the front edge and want to make sure I have a piece that is long enough.

Thanks for the help!!

Steve

Looks to be 12 1/4" outside to outside at the bottom of the strong mount where you mount it to the bench. 10" deep.

Got the same press, with the same features, and same guy! Great press. Good choice!