Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HK Benelli M3

SinistralRifleman

I have an HK Import Benelli M3 Super 90 that has the fixed 7 round tube and old style ghost ring

Does anyone know the following

1) How do you get the spring/follower out for cleaning/maintenance? Mine doesn't have an end of the tube cap that can be removed

2) Can the tube assembly be swapped for one of the later model M3 tubes and barrel nut to use a full length extension?

3) Can the ghost ring rear sight be swapped for the new LPA style without additional gunsmithing? The old one just has a lot of screws that I worry about shooting loose (I've had it happen before even with read locktite on other Benellis)

Well, I guess you and me have an M3 and that is it :D

1. You don't to my knowledge. The only way to get the tube off is to unsrew it from the receiver. It is on there semi-permanently with glue and stuff, so this is not advised unless you really really need to. I just double checked my manual, and they do not even cover the tube....not even in Italian.

2. I gots no idea, but if you find out anything please let me know. I am really contemplating hunting down an old M1 just so I can have an 8 round tube.

3. My screws have never come loose :goof: