Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Manny Bragg class in Indiana

trickpony

Manny Bragg will be teaching a 2-Day Intermediate/Advanced class March 27 28 at Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston, IN (Lafayette area). Range info

Manny will equip each student with the knowledge and mechanics to improve their fundamentals, providing them a solid foundation that will lead to better performance in competitive shooting.

Cost of this training will be $450 plus a $25 range fee per person. Plan to shoot approximately 1500 rounds in the 2-Day course. I am requiring a $150 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot in the class. The remainder is due March 13, 2010. Please contact me by email for the registration form and with any questions.

Class size is limited to 8 people and payment must be received by March 13 to guarantee your spot. Once the class is full I will be emailing all the students additional information regarding class times and other details.

Look forward to seeing everybody on the range,

Brett

Email me

Edited by trickpony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, due to cancellations I need 3 shooters for this class near Lafayette Indiana with Manny to make it happen. We're going to waive the range fee and also offer a little extra surprise to shooters that pay in full.

If you want some of the best USPSA handgun training out there today this is for you!

Please email me Email me with any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...