Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CrispyRice's Shooting Journey

crispyrice

I decided to make this to document my progress all in one spot.

A little about me, I have recently began shooting in mid 2015 when I became a LEO and quickly caught the shooting bug. Back in April 2017 I shoot my first USPSA match. unfortunately the weather was not forgiving and rained out most of the matches and only ended with 3 for the year. I am currently Class D in Limited at 37.7%, A102852. My ultimate goal would be to obtain the coveted GM title. But my short term goal is to make Limited C by the end of this year. Now this is where things get a little different, a big portion of my training will be going towards work related shooting as to make special team qualifications. So in all my matches I am running a full work duty belt with a level 3 retention holster and a stock g17 gen 4.

As for training I will be going for daily dry firing and 1-2 times weekly live fire. Feel free to comment and critique.

Today I was only able to fit 15 min of draws and trigger control  with both my pistol and rifle. Not the best start of 2018 lol

Edited by crispyrice

Have gotten a little side tracked with work and getting over the flu but was finally abe to get a little dry firing in. Short 20 min session focusing on transitions and SHO/WHO practice with a little rifle dry firing as well. tomorrow will be able to get to the range and will be able to post some pictures.