Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do you have Henning grips?

Jeff686

I've got a Tanfoglio Gold Team. I'd like an opportunity to get creative and customize my own grips. I need a set of inexpensive panels to start with. I don't care if they are wood or metal, any condition.

Anyone have an extra set, maybe after getting some new ones from Henning?

I'd be willing to pay shipping, plus a modest fee.

Thanks.

Edited by Jeff686

I've got a Tanfoglio Gold Team. I'd like an opportunity to get creative and customize my own grips. I need a set of inexpensive panels to start with. I don't care if they are wood or metal, any condition.

Thanks.

Let me see what I have, but i think all my grips have had putty put on them... I will tell you though that his new hard anodized gray checkered are awesome I don't think they can be beat.

Leo

Thanks.

Let me see what I have, but i think all my grips have had putty put on them... I will tell you though that his new hard anodized gray checkered are awesome I don't think they can be beat.

Leo

Thanks! I'll eventually get some, hopefull as an X-mas gift, but I've been feeling the urge to tinker...