THE UK LOTTERY HEADQUATERS

CUSTOMER SERVICE DIVISION,

28 TANFIELD ROAD,

CROYDON,LONDON

REF:UKL271078

BATCH NUMBER:2134KTU

16TH October 2006.

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#954) of THE UK LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held last week.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 with Serial number 5302 drew the lucky numbers: 08-12-40-23-26-33-19 (bonus no 06 ),which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £100,000.00(One hundred thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file KTU909.

This is from a total cash prize of £400,000.00 shared amongst the first four (4 ) lucky winners in this category.All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.In view of this, your £100,000.00 (One hundred thousand pounds sterling) would be released to you by as soon as you contact us.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him/her. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent through the following sources,

EmailAddress:ms_uklwdept1@yahoo.com

Phone Numbers:+44 0871 504 9024

+44 0871 504 8973

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Maria Socorro

ASIAN CORDINATOR.

Mrs Sarah Kerr,

UK LOTTERY.

EUROPEAN CORDINATOR

Edited by toowide

boB

Congrats on your lucky win! After winning three times I now am intimately familiar with the routine regarding the needed funds transfers to prepay taxes and cover the legal niceties required to transfer funds from Europe to The Republic of Texas. I can save you approximately 3% on expenses by handling these items for you. If you will give me a call at BR-549 we can discuss this further.

Regards,

Merlin