Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Custom new website, not good.

rancher5

The website is new, but looks to be organized the same as the old one. If you get a broken link, let Stuart know, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

What is it you're looking for? Maybe I have it :ph34r:

Thanks,the company has been great,luv CZ'S and Tanfos looking for new front and rear sights with pins , use to be you could see parts per type of CZ in my case I have 2 Tactical Sports,looking for,trigger return spring firing pin spring,wasn't sure on pounds on 9 or 40 ,just bought an upper 40 for one of my nines,need mag springs Stuart said theirs would work, same for ,40 and 9; Trigger pin,wide Thumb safety, keeping track when they get it in, my old wish list disappeared, have TS completely stripped doing usual grip reduction and making left safety smaller as it's a problem, new trigger, pin ,spring is

TS is same as 75's for parts ?sorry Atlas l was very frustrated, pretty sure Stuart and crew think I'm a little confused,I know their real busy.

Will 9 mags work for 40 I have 10 of them, or options for mags,Colo having a 15 limit for buying,See Mcgear mags and usual CZ,which are 17 or 10,thought there was a 12 or 14 somewhere.Trying to replace wear parts having 30,000 rounds thru one,

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Holy punctuation Batman! :blink: Are you using voice to text?

Most of the TS parts are different from the 75 parts, the firing pin/spring is the same as for the Shadow, 9 mags should work OK for 40, although capacity is limited.

Lol, yes it takes a while for my emails to catch up, got this 8fa6fc670c540f710c9ec7c3f1917595.jpglittle Swedish gal for dictation, one of my #1 ranch hands

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk