Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G17L

Onepocket

Not any running issues, it is hard to get the trigger job as good on a gen 4. The 17L handles way different than the 34. I have both set up the same way and the 17L is harder to stop in transitions. I am going to shoot limited minor with the 17L soon and see how it does. My 17L is the heaviest glock I have ever picket up. Extra long Tungsten guide rod, SJC magwell and KKM barrel. Flat shooter.

OK, so it almost sounds like you don't like the 17L as much as a Gen 3 34. Is that correct?

I get you about the trigger. I can get it real close, especially after swapping the Gen 4 trigger bar with a Gen 3, but would agree it's only about 95-ish% as good.

As far as accuracy goes, would you put it ahead of the 34, or do you think they are about the same?

Thanks again for your input!

The 17L is a nail driver with this new slide the lock up is crazy tight. I think it depends on what sport you are going to use it in. Too long for steel challenge but maybe a great pistol for three gun. I think the 34 is the best gun glock ever made but I will always own the 17L. I'm focused on shooting production right now but after the state match I'm going to run the 17L in limited for some fun. (And a break from all those damn mag changes)