Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1st order with Zero.....good experience!

tisch006

based on a lot of the feedback I've read, I was assuming that I'd have to wait weeks for my 1000 .40 TCFMs to show up but, there they were! Sittin' on my doorstep 4 business days after I placed the order!

So, allowing 3 days for shipping that means they shipped the day after I placed my order! :surprise:

Can wait to begin loading/shooting with them!

Just thought I'd share my experience....

Not to burst your bubble, but you got lucky. I'm still waiting for an order of bullets I place back on 12/2/09. If they happen to be making the bullet you want, and have some left over after backorders, you'll get them. If not, expect to wait a long time...so don't be surprised if you place another order and wait weeks or months.

Don't get me wrong, I like the quality of their bullets, but certain kinds are either impossible to get...or nearly so. My M&P shoots their 147gr JHP more accurately than any of the other half dozen bullets I tried, but they haven't been available for about a year, so I save a couple of bucks per K and use the MG 147, which is almost as accurate (in my gun). R<

Not to burst your bubble, but you got lucky. I'm still waiting for an order of bullets I place back on 12/2/09. If they happen to be making the bullet you want, and have some left over after backorders, you'll get them. If not, expect to wait a long time...so don't be surprised if you place another order and wait weeks or months.

Don't get me wrong, I like the quality of their bullets, but certain kinds are either impossible to get...or nearly so. My M&P shoots their 147gr JHP more accurately than any of the other half dozen bullets I tried, but they haven't been available for about a year, so I save a couple of bucks per K and use the MG 147, which is almost as accurate (in my gun). R<

WOW! :surprise:

Sorry to here 'bout that! Now I do feel fortunate! :blush:

Well...next time it's time to order I'm going to save my pennies and try precision delta. I'd like to give'm a try also.

Thanks for the info!!!