Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm not receiving notifications of posts/replys

I'm not getting any notifications on anything right now.

I reset everything on Tuesday and notifications were working fine, actually better than ever before. :rolleyes:

The last notification I received was 8/10/10 at 11:50 PM. Everything went dead after that.

I'm not getting any notifications on anything right now.

I reset everything on Tuesday and notifications were working fine, actually better than ever before. :rolleyes:

The last notification I received was 8/10/10 at 11:50 PM. Everything went dead after that.

yup I reset/deleted my cookies, restarted my browser. When that didn't work I reset my cookies again and restarted my computer....still no luck.

I haven't been receiving notifications via e-mail for posts or PM's for two days. Not complaining, just an FYI ;)

I'm having the same problem. Notifications for posts and PMs stopped last Friday.

yup I reset/deleted my cookies, restarted my browser. When that didn't work I reset my cookies again and restarted my computer....still no luck.

Tried that too, no go.

Rick

There may be a bug at the server level that's related to this. I'll post when the ticket is resolved and we'll go from there.

be

The support ticket is resolved. So let me know if you see any improvement.

be