Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The New BE Look!

Rolex

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this new version offers the ability for the provider to have different 'skins' ie. appearances for the forum that users can select.

I suggest giving it a few days for everything to settle down then maybe some tweaking can begin.

I like the fact that I can finally change my title...

Edited by BritinUSA

Please please add some skins, specially the ones the eat some of the huge amounts of blank space on the screen. As I scroll through threads most of it page is blank, the previous version presented a lot more information per page. I run my monitor at a decent res, and I can fit maybe 3 posts per screen, mostly because the avatar and user info takes quite a bit of screen, often more then the content itself. Is there a reason to display Group, Posts, and Join date (besides making Flex feel like the king of the world with his post count)?

Page length also needs to be longer then 25 posts, the way threads get around here, you will see double digit page counts in hours.

Edited by Vlad

Page length also needs to be longer then 25 posts, the way threads get around here, you will see double digit page counts in hours.

That is an option in your user control panel ..... I'm looking at post #31 right now, on page 1 of 1.

Edited by Chris Keen

That is an option in your user control panel ..... I;m looking at post #30 right now, on 1 page.

I know, and it should probably be 50 by default, if for no other reason but the "This was answered on page 2 .. oh wait what is your page size?" mess, but maybe it is just me.

Everything looks like it transferred for me too.

When I clicked for new content I got more than 250 pages of posts. ??????

I'm on line most days. I can't be that far behind.

Edited by bobert1

When I clicked for new content I got more than 250 pages of posts. ??????

I'm on line most days. I can't be that far behind.

I think the cookie name/format may have changed so it may have lost the date/time of your last visit. I saw the same issue and once I hit the Mark All Read then it's worked correctly.