Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Major matches

Hopefully I will get to shoot all of these:

Southern Regional

MS Classic (that one should not count, since I will be working as an RO and it is only five minutes from my house.)

Gator Classic

ICORE CUP (if it happens)

Memphis Charity Challenge (Bring that Polish Abortion back, I want to better my run!)

Revolver Nationals (If vacation time and funds allow.)

Well it looks like the Gator and Nationals are out due to scheduling. Maybe next year?

Come back Keith. We miss you at the nationals. Nobody can crash a stage like you.

Bitch.

Business is looking better this year so the odds are good I will be available for your guy's entertainment. :lol:

Guys, the Iowa King of Revo (3DR) match will not be held in 2010.

That sucks.

Or

That's disappointing. I was hoping to redeem myself this year for last year's piss poor X17 steel performance.

Edited by Tom E

• 1 month later...

OH, you wanted to know where we're shooting our revolvers..........................SILLY ME ! :wacko:

Planned revolver matches for HOPALONG

IDPA: :surprise:

Lousiana State

I'll need 1 more to qualify for IDPA nats if I get to go.

See some of you there.

HOP

I missed seeing you and Nashvill Bill at the LA State. You can never have too many revolvers

at a match.

Spend a spring day with some of New England's best revolver shooters - great practise for the IRC and just 10 minutes from Bradley International Airport (BDL is the airport code). Looks like RT Tickets from RDU are running under $100 John Z.

New England ICORE Championship, Sunday 2 May 2010

www.matchreg.com

Arrive a day early and shoot the IDPA match on Saturay morning. I'm sure the MD would favorably consider allowing non-compliant revolver equipment to compete in some unofficial, side match sort-of-way.

Craig

Edited by Bones

Craig,

I'm going to give it my best to attend, thank you for the invite, if I shoot your IDPA match, I just might hit my 100 Procedurals for the year before July, that will be the earliest Procedural award to date, John Z