Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Singlestack Modeling Underwear!

cpty1

There are probably a half dozen people waiting to put this post up, but looks like I got honors. Bear38, RKooi, JL Hardy and some others are probably still laughing too hard to post yet anyway. Picture this. At the monthly Cherokee match today, there was a stage where we had three 4' x 8' pieces of plywood up as vision barriers, with one, roughly 18" port in the middle of each of them. The middle piece faces directly down range with the ones to the left and right of that one angled a bit towards the side berms. There was a mix of targets that had to be engaged thru each port. Bear is ROing Singlestack and as SS arrives at the left side port, something white starts to appear at the bottom of his pants leg. As Stack arrives at the middle port there is much more "white" showing and by this time Bear is starting to get a bit distracted by this. Singlestack is still blazing away oblivious to what by now has the whole squads' attention. As SS moves over to the third port, a big "Hanes" label is visible for all to see. It is very apparent by this time a pair of underwear has made it's way down SS's leg and is resting on top of his shoe. By this time, everyone is literally rolling on the ground. SS still shooting away, Bear shifting focus and attention between RO duties yet still having to keep looking down to convince himself he's really seeing what he thinks he's seeing. After the range clear signal is given, Bear reaches down and pulls the underwear on out from SS's pants leg and hands them to him. Ah, you should have seen the look on John's face. It was priceless. Where's the video camera when you really need it? I learned three things from that incident. One: it is still possible for me to laugh so hard it hurts. Second: Always check the legs of pants for "items" before putting them on. Third: Singlestack is a Hanes tighty whitey kind of guy. :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::lol::unsure:

lmao... thanks chris! really...teeheee>>>your version was much better than john's... :lol:

and no one had a cam?????? (what a shame..you could have added another classic, "don't let this happen to you", in your collection)...

:blink::lol::huh: .. ok..wiping tears..catch breath..rflmao

gotta share this with you all >>>> wanna hear his version? >>>> he calls me and says ..

"hey baby ..I shot a stage so fast today .... my underwear couldn't keep up!"

thanks again for such a "detailed" description of todays follies... :lol: and the heat is off me as well ... for now anyway..

cya next week.. debi

I especially enjoyed the story because it reminded me of it happening to someone else. When I worked for US EPA, some of my coworkers had a legendary story they would tell about one of our supervisors. Apparently he was giving a presentation to the whole program/division with all of the bigwigs in attendance. At some point during the show, a pair of underwear fell out of his pant leg and onto the floor. The problem was, everyone was afraid to laugh, but how could you not?

I think Single Stack's adventure is much better, though. This is another reason why we should tape every shooter in every match! You never know when something really good is going to happen!

Chris' rendition is perfect! The only thing I would add it that Erik CAREFULLY reached down and picked up the loose undergarment! :D It was priceless to see John untuck his shirt and take inventory to see if he still had underwear on...come to think of it he never did say :o

Was there an excuse like "I always keep an extra pair handy, in case of emergency!" or "That's where that gun rag went!"...

Nobody had one of those "evil" camera phones... Where's technology when we need it? It sure sounds funny!

Ray C.

Let me clear up a one thing, I did NOT pick up the tighty whitey's in question. I think Carlos holds (bad pun) that honor. Now I know that the RO's attention should always be on the gun, but c'mon? Talk about losing your concentration. I have seen some wild s**t on a range, but that one is definitely top 3.

IPSC G34- If you hang around Ralph long enough, you'll see some unbelievable things. I like to think of Ralph as the "Kramer" of USPSA. You just never know what he'll do next.

Erik