Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Revolver Video

MrBorland

The recent thread on reloading videos and the Video Training Tips sub-forum got me thinking about asking about your favorite revolver video. What is it (with link please) and why do you like it? And by all means, feel free to post more than 1. It can be any good vid featuring a revolver - match videos, good instruction, good trigger control, wicked reload, or simply features a way cool gun.

Two caveats, though:

1. With due respect to Jerry Miculek, how 'bout revolver vids that feature someone other than JM. They're terrific vids, and I enjoy them, but we've all likely seen them many times before, so if it just has to be a JM vid, tell us what it is that you see that we might've missed so far (though again, it doesn't even have to be a competitive shooter).

2. There are plenty of bad revolver vids out there, too. You've probably seen your share. So how 'bout we avoid those and their discussion. I'm more interested in learning what I can from posted vids than hosting a discussion of some unsafe YouTube shooter.

:goof: Silly stuff...

My friend decided to shoot his S&W Model 29 in our pretend IDPA-ish matches. He shot what ammo he had laying around. A combination of medium and full power .44 Magnum loads, 240 and 300 grain bullets. On the last stage you can see his thumb is all taped up because by that point he was bleeding all over the gun. :D

Edited by cas

My friend decided to shoot his S&W Model 29 in our pretend IDPA-ish matches. He shot what ammo he had laying around. A combination of medium and full power .44 Magnum loads, 240 and 300 grain bullets. On the last stage you can see his thumb is all taped up because by that point he was bleeding all over the gun. :D

Neat!

That gives me an idea, how about a Dirty Harry match where you have to shoot a 44 mag one handed like in the movie?.

Bring on the wrist brace and ben gay!

This is my favorite video

You can shoot it with a model 29 too..........sixinch Edited by sixinch