Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTB gold team 9x21 or 38 super barrel

IYAOYAS

I'm comopletely sold out of the Briley barrels. I have a Briley barrel installed in my Gold Team. I love it.

But ... these barrels were from an old stock from Briley and they are sold out as well. I sent them several of the latest slides and guns to have the barrel hood, lugs & design tweaked to fit the newest slides. Making sure the firing pin hole is perfectly centered. Even with factory barrels you may experience that the firing pin hole is slightly off-centered. This can cause misfires if you are shooting harder primers. Especially in these times where Winchester primers are hard to find and we have to resort to crap brands. They will make more and of the newest stye shortly.

I get slightly higher velocity out of my brileys and very good groups. Other main advantage is a tighter chamber than factory, making reloading easier too.

Edited by sinnsyk

Hey Carl

Not sure. I've got many types of barrels on order with Briley for Glocks, 1911s and Tanfoglios. They are on top o fit and maybe a month or so ? Just drop me an email at the end of January. I don't think they'll be done prior to the Shot Show, but I'll talk with them there as well and will have a good idea at that point. We've also got a few other projects in the works that'll be pretty cool.