Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Alabama Section

Duckie, what the hell is a low door?? Does it open? or do you just go over it?

Now, now...

BOZ, you need to lighten up on the Little Folk. I know you're thinking the little red door at the Dwarf House is their's alone but it's possible that actual children use it, too. And they sometimes have pots o' gold. Even when they don't, they deserve our condolences. Just cause God felt right to treat 'em mean doesn't imply you should.

Have a heart...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, now...

BOZ, you need to lighten up on the Little Folk. I know you're thinking the little red door at the Dwarf House is their's alone but it's possible that actual children use it, too. And they sometimes have pots o' gold. Even when they don't, they deserve our condolences. Just cause God felt right to treat 'em mean doesn't imply you should.

Have a heart...

I can assure you what ever the hell it was it just got LOWER......

might want to add knee pads to the packing list as those little gravel will find their way into your knee caps.....

OH, and its NOT little folk/people.....its “vertically challenged”!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

You definitely can't go OVER it.....I guess I should have called it a low "door way" :devil::devil: , you will just have to DUCK a little (or in your case bend at the waist)to keep from bumping your head......Stefan was there during the construction and was ALL for it(I have a witness).....so don't blame the LP...as he walks among the abnormal tall people...I did think about you, Wheaton, Ramsay, Tapp and Stefan when the "height" of the opening was determined..not necessarily in a good way though :sight:

Edited by DrawandDuck

You definitely can't go OVER it.....I guess I should have called it a low "door way" devil.gifdevil.gif , you will just have to DUCK a little (or in your case bend at the waist)to keep from bumping your head......Stefan was there during the construction and was ALL for it(I have a witness).....so don't blame the LP...as he walks among the abnormal tall people...I did think about you, Wheaton, Ramsay, Tapp and Stefan when the "height" of the opening was determined..not necessarily in a good way though sight.gif

Sounds like homefield advantage to me.......

I called up Randee UY and consulted with him on what he thought the proper height should be (HENCE THE NAME) and we both came to the same conclusion......Hey, I didn't whine about those TALL WALLS 3 years ago at the state match up at Moss Branch (lots of fun point shooting 6 targets)...I manned up and shot them!! I know you like to practice so here is a little drill....go find a 2 rail fence (or barb wire for a little more challange), remove the bottom rail/strand, get a running-go and go duck UNDER the top rail...OR if you do not have a fence just move the chairs from around the dinning table and practice crawling under it!! :roflol::roflol:

Edited by DrawandDuck

Wow! That's awsome being singled out by the little people because we're grown. At least the guys at Moss Branch offered to get you a platform to shoot from a few years ago. I guess I need to start practicing my DUCKwalk. I think I can remember how to walk like Randall!!! LOLOL! Drink Drink Stagger Stagger! Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!!

You definitely can't go OVER it.....I guess I should have called it a low "door way" :devil::devil: , you will just have to DUCK a little (or in your case bend at the waist)to keep from bumping your head......Stefan was there during the construction and was ALL for it(I have a witness).....so don't blame the LP...as he walks among the abnormal tall people...I did think about you, Wheaton, Ramsay, Tapp and Stefan when the "height" of the opening was determined..not necessarily in a good way though :sight:

Being said witness, Stefan was *initially* very enthused about the low passage...

It's not any lower than my Cooper Tunnel stage at Moss Branch few years back. Boz made it though just fine IIRC.

eta: through...dang it, now why didn't the spell checker catch that this morning? :(

Edited by Middle Man

It's not any lower than my Cooper Tunnel stage at Moss Branch few years back.

Ah, yes. The Southern Snow Day Sectional.

Boz made it though just fine IIRC.

We both did.

Didn't Randall run under that one without bending over?

It's not any lower than my Cooper Tunnel stage at Moss Branch few years back.

Ah, yes. The Southern Snow Day Sectional.

Boz made it though just fine IIRC.

We both did.

Didn't Randall run under that one without bending over?

Yes, Yes I did along with one other peron...... :D:D

2008 AL_State_Championship - Stage 4 Funnel Tunnel II

1 Randal Webb M Open 154 0 14.43 10.6722 165.0000 100.00%

2 Randee Uy M Open 156 0 14.70 10.6122 164.0724 99.44%

3 Chris Patty GM Open 160 0 16.04 9.9751 154.2223 93.47%

4 Tim Meanor M Open 159 0 16.46 9.6598 149.3476 90.51%

5 Peter Oliver A Open 158 0 16.82 9.3936 145.2319 88.02%

6 John Keller M Open 147 0 16.74 8.7814 135.7669 82.28%

7 Peter Adams A Open 155 0 17.77 8.7226 134.8578 81.73%

8 Lynn Jones M Open 149 10 15.98 8.6984 134.4836 81.51%

9 Martin Toy A Open 154 0 18.07 8.5224 131.7625 79.86%

10 Brian Smith M Open 155 0 18.59 8.3378 128.9085 78.13%

"WE BOTH DID"...

With about the same result.... :sight:

24 Mark Ramsey B Limited 152 0 22.96 6.6202 110.0632 66.70%

23 Brian Ozment C Open 142 20 20.42 5.9745 92.3701 55.98%

Wheaton must have ate a sandwich during that stage too... :roflol:

10 Robbie Wheaton A Limited 152 10 18.36 7.7342 128.5838 77.93%

Edited by DrawandDuck

OK, with all the new found interest in cooper tunnels I have TWEAKED a couple of stages to make them a bit more challenging....What do you think?????

I have Woogie on speed dial...he is always ready and willing to be Range Master :devil: NOT that Mark would ever side with BOZ, I would simply upgrade him to a Deluxe Suite at the match hotel, couple pictures of margaritas and access to the video on demand channels and I'm sure he approve of the new revisions...heck, I doubt he would EVEN shoot the match with this type of compensation package!! :roflol:

post-6763-126688601477_thumb.jpg

post-6763-126688602872_thumb.jpg

post-6763-126688604168_thumb.jpg

post-6763-126688606445_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

OK, with all the new found interest in cooper tunnels I have TWEAKED a couple of stages to make them a bit more challenging....What do you think?????

I'm thinking you stopped off at the match hotel on your way home to see if they really serve free hooch.

I'm thinking you stopped off at the match hotel on your way home to see if they really serve free hooch.

have to assure the Hotel is up to snuff for the shooters.....chicken fingers weren't bad either.

Edited by DrawandDuck

Serious question: Are the cooper tunnel stage mods real?

Sorry bout that....I forgot there are still people out there that don't know my "sense" of humor. I WISH I could set these up for a select few competitors :devil: but NO they are not legit changes :(:(

I thought you had that set up for Boz and Chris to shoot (since they are scheduled for Sunday).