Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why was Giraud topic closed?

Often, the offending posts will be pulled out of a thread.

That keeps down the ..."I know it will get the thread closed, but I don't care as long as I get my dig in" posts.

Sometimes the thread needs closed still...as the hot heads are still hot...or the question has been answered that started the thread and more trouble is averted by just closing the thread.

If you have a question about the moderating, best to contact a moderator in a PM. Or, if you are having issue with a moderator, contact me or Brian.

If you want to talk about the subject matter of a thread that has been closed...PM a moderator and see if that is cool.

(But, don't PM me...I am trying to take a break until the new year. :) )

** I expect a mod will move this thread to the Forum Announcements/Issues section, btw. **

Hey Flexmonkey....I'd like to talk to a moderator about you not answering the PM I just sent you. I'd prefer it be one of the hot ones with the sexy voice (maybe Mark?).

I know this may get this topic closed but at least I got it off my chest!

:roflol:

The last time I was referred to as hot was when I caught my pants leg on fire while camping.

Hey Flexmonkey....I'd like to talk to a moderator about you not answering the PM I just sent you. I'd prefer it be one of the hot ones with the sexy voice (maybe Mark?).

I know this may get this topic closed but at least I got it off my chest!

:roflol:

The last time I was referred to as hot was when I caught my pants leg on fire while camping.

Come on, you've got very manly shoulders :D