Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

OK, this has been kept under wraps, but now its official. O3GC will be the first match for the next season of 3 Gun Nation. We are pretty excited. Get your entries in quick!! I have a feeling this will fill us up.

This is great news! I am really excited that we are getting another season of 3 Gun Nation. I didn't think the O3GC could get any better but it just did.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the slug question for a moment, what distance are we looking at for those slugs, and what are we going to be shooting at?

planning to have slug shots on very reasonable tgts primarily between 50-70 yds

Can you please define "reasonable targets"? Are we talking full-size paper, LaRues, Poppers, Clays, Gongs? Would like to do my homework before the match, but need some G2 to prep. Thanks!

my goal is to use steel in the 20x20" size range, maybe some a little bigger some a little smaller

Back to the slug question for a moment, what distance are we looking at for those slugs, and what are we going to be shooting at?

planning to have slug shots on very reasonable tgts primarily between 50-70 yds

Can you please define "reasonable targets"? Are we talking full-size paper, LaRues, Poppers, Clays, Gongs? Would like to do my homework before the match, but need some G2 to prep. Thanks!

my goal is to use steel in the 20x20" size range, maybe some a little bigger some a little smaller

Thanks for the info - I agree, that's very reasonable! I've been to a match before where there was a 25yard slug shot on a clay bird (not the HPSC, where the shot was a bit closer).

Can't wait for the match - my first time to that part of the Ozarks. :cheers:

In designing these stages I'm trying to stay away from the sillyness & incorporate all the things shooters always say they want. I'm trying to keep things relatively straight fwd, fun & challenging (ofcourse time will always separate shooters). I dont want to mind screw anybody or have nearly impossible shots. Dont let that make anyone think its going to be dull though. I have consulted several respectable 3G'ers to help me give you good stages. I am certain everyone will like all of the stages.

-Ruf

Last shot?

Tannerite. :)

Chad I would love to shoot this again.

It will all really depend on the weather and harvest. Hopefully there is at least one slot for the last minute. :)

The last shot is a time honored tradition in some military matches and Perry. I believe that the last shot is fired to let every one know the ranges are cold for the day. We just like to do ours BIG!!!! If anyone has something fun to blow up, bring it down. Last year we blew up a nice floor safe. Greg, we may still have you draw up the stages with your stage design software. Ill let you know.

I'd be more than happy to draw it up for you. Let me know.

Yall watch out for Ms Katie Lou, shes coming, kicking butt and taking names later.

what is she running for a shotgun?

Im not exactly sure, but one that runs, you can count on that.

Is Kate excepting squading request? :surprise:

Are there still slots available? Still need to make travel arrangements. Anybody flying into St Louis Thursday that wants to share a car and/or room?

Slots are available, but going fast. We will start a waiting list when we fill.

OK, this has been kept under wraps, but now its official. O3GC will be the first match for the next season of 3 Gun Nation. We are pretty excited. Get your entries in quick!! I have a feeling this will fill us up.

I'm glad to hear this.

I demand a re-match w/ the shooting box on the shotgun poppers! :sight:

I'm glad to hear this.

Wear a size 6 shoe this time Bryan!

Are there still slots available? Still need to make travel arrangements. Anybody flying into St Louis Thursday that wants to share a car and/or room?

Slots are available, but going fast. We will start a waiting list when we fill.

Sent my app today. Should be there on Monday.

I'm glad to hear this.

Wear a size 6 shoe this time Bryan!

Ouch baby, very ouch.... :)

The other Brian recorded my last run at BRM for me and got a great angle. I was out by about 1 1/4". Live and learn. I definitely learned! :)

90% no but there are a couple of areas I am working on that are going to require challenging solutions to avoid the sling. I'm not opposed to slinging a gun but @ a match its always easier if you can side step it. Bring one just in case, although I feel confident we can avoid them.

Looking into making this one. Is there a shooting schedule posted?

It would be helpful to know what time I can expect to hit the road on Sunday and what time I'd need to be at the range on Friday morning or Thurs night for check-in.

A schedule will be posted soon on the website. Until then, there is a shooter meeting around 7AM Friday for everyone and everyone will have 2 stages Sunday morning followed by the 3-Gun Nation shoot off and prize table.

See ya at the range

Kirk Broyles

Match Director

O3GC

Due to popular opinion, we are revising the rules to allow non magnified electronic devices in Tac Iron. They must be a true 1x (EOtech, aimpoint, etc). If anyone has any questions, let me know. If you have already signed up in TO and want to change your division because of the rule change, IM and let me know.