Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

Looking forward to it. Will be there working and shooting again.

Craig

Is that Kirk's old witness in your avatar?

Looks like a Sig X5 to me.

I will definitely be back at this match.

Ruf knew what it was.........he was just being an........a........a...........he knows what he was being. <_<

I OWN PAGE 2!!

Wait, this isn't arfcom...NVM.

I'll be back as an RO and last-placeholder in Heavy Metal this year, if y'all will have me back... :cheers:

Maybe this time we can have someone that actually knows how to mix the tannerite so it actually goes boom? :surprise:

Edited by barrysuperhawk

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it. Will be there working and shooting again.

Craig

Is that Kirk's old witness in your avatar?

Looks like a Sig X5 to me.

I will definitely be back at this match.

Ruf knew what it was.........he was just being an........a........a...........he knows what he was being. <_<

I OWN PAGE 2!!

Wait, this isn't arfcom...NVM.

I'll be back as an RO and last-placeholder in Heavy Metal this year, if y'all will have me back... :cheers:

Maybe this time we can have someone that actually knows how to mix the tannerite so it actually goes boom? :surprise:

We will be glad to have you back. I think they heard the tannerite go boom in St Louis!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi - Where can I find registration information? I shot Ft benning this past December and would love to participate in this match. Thanks in advance for your help.

C

Check back here after shot show. We will have the website up and running with the application. See ya there!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Adams Arms ever made the match video from last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNe5_rLnQPI

I have TONS of video up also:

Example the infamous Stage 8

just look at "Ozark 3 Gun Match" on http://www.youtube.com/barrysuperhawk

Edited by barrysuperhawk

Does anyone know if Adams Arms ever made the match video from last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNe5_rLnQPI

I have TONS of video up also:

Example the infamous Stage 8

just look at "Ozark 3 Gun Match" on http://www.youtube.com/barrysuperhawk

Thanks Barry I had already watched all of your cool videos right after the match last fall. I have to get a head cam before this season starts for sure.

I did watch the Adams Arms video now too. I must say I was let down by it. I figured they'd have some pretty good footage because of that high dollar camera they had out there. Well the video quality was excellent but the content was WEAK. It didn't even show a tiny bit of how cool the stages and stage props were. Plus I don't think they showed any competitors that paid their own match fees. What a waste of time and money on their part in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Barry I had already watched all of your cool videos right after the match last fall. I have to get a head cam before this season starts for sure.

I have done 3rd person and headcam vids, and they both have their place. My problem with the 3rd person vids is finding someone in my squad that is willing to run the camera. I have lost entire matches worth of potential video just because of d-bags in my squad that agreed to do it but did a crappy job... :devil:

as a side note: I now have some RO cam footage posted up from *my* most recent shoot [in 14 degree weather, with a handwarmer banded to the camera], and will probably try to run RO cam on my stage at the O3GC if someone wants...

http://www.forconque.../O3GC_2010.html

http://www.facebook....11578634?ref=ts

This is a link to the match page. We also have a facebook page. The rules are being updated and we are in the process of finalizing the match hotel. We hope to have it all up in the next two weeks. This match is shot over three days. Last year we allowed a couple groups to shoot it in two days. Unfortunately we will be close to full this year and it will be difficult to make it happen again, besides the fact Sandra may strangle us!!! Camping will be available 2.5 miles form the range. The hotels are about 15 miles from the range. All that info will be posted on the website soon.

Edited by abn-rgr

Any idea on the latest we can send the form in?

The price goes up August 1st. We will take applications up until the match as long as its not full. If you have squadding requests, I would get them in early.

Edited by abn-rgr

Will this be a multi-gun match? Or 3Gun?

Looking at the stages last year it was multi-gun.

I ask, because I follow the bouncing red ball and will have to change holsters if I play.

App is filled out, but not sent in....yet...

Oh, good lord, I just got onto the Facebook page for this match.... and Facebook SUCKS. Sorry, but I think it's excessive to require me to make a friggin account, LOG into that account, and THEN have to type the 2 word captcha security, just to post a comment. I know Facebook is the new hot thing and everyone is doing it, but come on, what's next, tweeting scores back to the stat shack? :devil:

ABN-RGR....

Whew...found my way...LOL!

Great meeting up with you...I'll follow all I can. Looking forward to working with you and your group.

Joe

Joe, this is the place for multi gun. This forum has more info for competitors than anyone out there. See ya in KY!!