Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multiple guns at the Bianchi Cup

Griz

How do multiple gun entries work at the Bianchi Cup? The entry forms last year seemed to be geared towards one gun, but there was a "multi-gun aggregate" that was open and metallic for no extra cost as far as I could tell once I got there.

Can you do other combination? Do you compete in each gun's category (say Open Master and Metallic Expert) or just in the aggregate category?

How do multiple gun entries work at the Bianchi Cup? The entry forms last year seemed to be geared towards one gun, but there was a "multi-gun aggregate" that was open and metallic for no extra cost as far as I could tell once I got there.

Can you do other combination? Do you compete in each gun's category (say Open Master and Metallic Expert) or just in the aggregate category?

Griz,

We will have a Multi-Gun Category in 2010, limited to (2) two guns ei: Highest score wins the $1,500!

In 2010 we will be charging and additional $100.00 for the Multi-Gun, the awarded amount will be based on partisipation, $1,500 Min.

Busy, Busy here, International invites go out next week, all new forms, all new Program for 2010, it's a "NEW" 30 years, starting in May!

Hope this helps, looking forward to seeing you in MO.

Tom...