Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forming an LLC for Firearms training

leam

y'all;

I'm going to do some handgun training and would like to form an LLC to cover that and seperate it from my "day job" and family stuff. What insurance carriers, policy types, limts, and other options would you recommend?

Thanks!

Leam

Edited by leam

y'all;

I'm going to do some handgun training and would like to form an LLC to cover that and seperate it from my "day job" and family stuff. What insurance carriers, policy types, limts, and other options would you recommend?

Thanks!

Leam

Contact the NRA either by calling or going to thier website. They have partnered with a company that offers instructors insurance. It's a great deal. You must be a member of the NRA to qualify. You must also have some type of regonized training such as a CCDW instructors license or NORI range officer credentials.

Edited by Loose Brass

y'all;

Thanks!

Leam

Contact the NRA either by calling or going to thier website. They have partnered with a company that offers instructors insurance. It's a great deal. You must be a member of the NRA to qualify. You must also have some type of regonized training such as a CCDW instructors license or NORI range officer credentials.

+1