Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger's 15 minute Dry Fire Program

Pittbug

6 hours ago, Muddawg900 said:

This is definitely an older thread. But for someone who had no real dry fire regimen, and now on a 1yr deployment this is exactly what I've been looking for as a "square 1" upon my return. I'll be very rusty as I haven't really shot much and scratching my head wondering where in the world to start when I get back. Thank you guys so much for creating and making this available!!! And thank you to the gentleman who compiled it into a word doc. 

-Muddawg

Dry fire is the best thing I had ever tried.  made me much more confident in my transition and draw

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/21/2019 at 9:22 PM, clawson2011 said:

Dry fire is the best thing I had ever tried.  made me much more confident in my transition and draw

I've always heard it being preached like crazy. I just kinda never knew where to start. I also have been shooting matches for just shy of 2yrs before taking a year hiatus (read deployment 🙄). Now that I have this, I've got a great structured starting point to knock the rust off and get back on the horse.

Picked up the book on Amazon.ca kindle edition 9.99 and its half read.  Read a little more tonight and get started on the first few drills.  MY RU ready timer only seems to do 1.0 second intervals?  Might have to upgrade but its a start.    My biggest weakness is tranistions targets and I could lower my splits   If I can get a better grip, follow up shots and transitions I should beable to shave a second off a medium stage and more off a large.   Kinda excited.  Lots of dry fire and a few hundred rounds a week.   Work starts tonight after the gym and before the reloading room. 

• 7 months later...