Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Google checkout

BD Williamson

Well it looks like Google check out is on the list of who not to do business with any more as they just froze my account and screwed me out of 350.00.

I thought they were a gun friendly site as I even asked permission for what I was going to sell on there and was told it was all ok at the time. Well that was a year ago and I guess its not ok and will have to find another way to get payments for my products.

That being said I need some help in finding another payment service out there. Does any body have any idea on who to use for a online payment system that is secure and easy to use.

Thanks

Brian

Edited by BD Williamson

Google check out has NEVER been firearms friendly. Paypal isn't and guess who owns them. ;)

I had a hard time finding a CC gateway that supported 2nd Amendment businesses. Only 1 company would allow firearms sales. Doing business the honest way isn't easy, but I sleep real good at night. I don't see how others in the gun industry can use PayPal or Google Checkout.

Prohibited items as listed by Google:

Weapons: Firearms, ammunition, and other items including but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB guns, and tear gas

I refuse to use them, to buy or sell merchandise. they can FOAD for all I care.

I just signed up for gunpal, though I have not used them yet, with a name like gunpal, it's about time someone recognized the need for us and stepped up to the plate. Hopefully a bunch of vendors pick it up so we can stop sending our money to fleabay and corrupt-pal.. ;)